A special welcome to the Grade 7 students and to any new Gr. 8 to 12 students to our school and the community of Landmark. We would also like to welcome Mrs. Sarah Barkman, Mrs. Linda Suderman, Mr. Colin Beveridge, and Mr. Matt Feakes who are joining our Landmark Collegiate teaching staff. As well, welcome to Mrs. Claudette Van Berkel who is joining our resource support staff. I know they will quickly come to know the support this community provides all of us at LC in delivering a great education.
On the first day of school we will be running a number of activities to foster the culture of community and learning. We will also be sending home a number of documents for parents/guardians to look at. Some of these documents need to be filled out and returned to the school.
Our website will be under construction in the next few weeks so please keep these important dates in mind:
- School begins on Wednesday, September 9.
- Open house on Thursday, September 10 from 5:30-7:00pm.
- Picture Day will be Friday, September 11.
- Grade 12 Grad Planning Retreat at Camp Arnes, Monday, Sept. 21 to Tuesday Sept. 22.
- Recognition of Excellence Ceremony on Tuesday, September 29 at 7:00 p.m. in the gym. Parents of students receiving recognition will be contacted.
- On Wednesday, September 30, the students will be taking part in the Terry Fox National School Run. The Student Council will be collecting “a Toonie for Terry.”
Please scroll down for more information