Driver Z Program 2019/2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Where can students go for information?
- Course Information: mpi.mb.ca under Driver Education Driver Z Course Finder
- Driver Z Program Information: mpi.mb.ca under Driver Education MPI’s Driver Z Program
Where do students go to pay and register?
- Students can pay and register for courses at any Autopac agent or Manitoba Public Insurance Service Centre.
Will students be given priority to register for Driver Z courses at their own school?
Each host school has selected reciprocity for their school.
Students are grouped in two categories:
Primary (usually students attending the host school) – Students in this group may register for courses as soon as registration is available.
Secondary (usually students form other schools or divisions) – Students in this group may register for courses at the host school three to four weeks after those courses have been made available to the primary group.
How do students and co-pilots access the online learning?
Once students have registered, they will receive an email within 31 days of the course start date with instructions. They will be required to do the following:
- Log in to set up their account.
- Complete Zone 1 (activities 1-29) before Kick-Off. This takes approximately 12 hours to complete.
- Invite at least one co-pilot (and up to eight) through Driver Z online.
o Co-pilots will be required to log on and complete Zone 1 (activities 1-6) to be able to support the student and ensure all necessary tasks are finished to complete the program. This takes approximately two to three hours to complete.
It is important that students and co-pilots have separate email addresses to ensure they receive the appropriate emails for their role.