Home of the 96ers
June 29th at 4:00pm
Thursday, June 30
To develop persons who are ready to participate fully in society, with confidence and a sense of self-worth, with independent thinking and interpersonal skills and with an appreciation for athletics and the arts.
Friday, June 24 Day 6
- Lunch options today are Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Slices orders must be place online by 10am
- Check out the lost and found located in front of the office. Anything not claimed by Friday will be donated at the end of the day.
- Reminder to all students please return all books to the learning commons today. Any books not returned today you will be charged a replacement fee.
- See Ms Schalm for your summer readings as there are lots to choose from.
- Grade 9s who have projects in room 6 from shops please make arrangements to have them picked up today
Latest News View All
Our 33 grads will tell you that as of June 7, 2022, there are 8 days of regular classes and 22 days till grad. Here are some important dates in the month of June. Thursday, June 9, Grade 7 and 8 Track Meet at StoneyBrook Middle School Friday, June 10, Annual Landmark Collegiate Talent Show Monday, June 13, HSD Professional Development Day – No School Friday, June 17, Last Day of Classes for grade 10 – 12 Monday, June 20,… Read More
Hanover School division has created its Land Acknowledgement Statement. It is read every Monday morning during the morning announcements. We will also be reading this at all public events. We acknowledge the traditional territory upon which the schools of Hanover School Division reside as the lands of Treaty 1 territory and the homeland of the Metis people. Hanover School Division operates on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabe. In the spirit of truth, reconciliation, and collaboration, we honour our relationship… Read More