Home of the 96ers
Friday Sept 30
Oct 10 No School
To develop persons who are ready to participate fully in society, with confidence and a sense of self-worth, with independent thinking and interpersonal skills and with an appreciation for athletics and the arts.
RCMP Internet Safety Presentation
- Wednesday, September 28th
- Everyone Welcome
- Please RSVP to the school by Monday, September 26th
Thursday, September 29 Day 5
- Lunch options today are Meatbuns. Orders can be placed online or at the office until 10am. Meatbuns will be on sale today in the canteen cash only.
- There are new books in the Learning Commons ready for you to take out for the long weekend.
- The PTA is running a Show & Save Coupon Book Fundraiser. Information packages will be given to each student at the end of the day to take home. Like all fundraisers, this is an important one for our school as all the money used will be to offset the costs of extracurricular student activities
- Grade 7 Girls VB will meet at the back door at the end of the day and walk together to the elementary school
- Moment of Silence Announcement from Man. Ed
Latest News View All
To parents, guardians of students coming to grade 7, I would like to welcome you to Landmark Collegiate. Some of you already have children attending our school and for others this is your first year here. But you all have a child who is unique in their own way coming into our school and we want to make sure that they feel welcome and belong here. We have some terrific grade 7 teachers who will be do their best in… Read More
Welcome back! We hope you all had a terrific summer. A special welcome to the Grade 7 students and to all other students who are new to our school and the community of Landmark. In addition to the grade 7’s, 33 new students are coming to Landmark Collegiate. We anticipate a starting enrollment of 224. We would also like to welcome some new staff to our school. Ms. Kayla Berg and Mr. Nicholas Reimer are joining our Landmark Collegiate teaching… Read More