Home of the 96ers
Gr 7 & 8 Report Cards
Friday, Mar 17
Friday, April 7
To develop persons who are ready to participate fully in society, with confidence and a sense of self-worth, with independent thinking and interpersonal skills and with an appreciation for athletics and the arts.
Wednesday, March 22 Day 1
- Check out the lost and found in front of the office; anything not claimed by Today will be donated.
- Lunch options today are Grilled Cheese or BLT. Orders can be placed online or at the office until 10am.
- Badminton at lunch for Grades 9 & 10 starting at 12:50pm
- If you won a coupon for 96 gear from the chocolate sales and have not yet redeemed please see Ms Nicolle at the office
- Check your backpacks for PTA Fundraiser forms as they are due today
Community Sports Information
Landmark Minor Baseball Registration is now open till April 3. Register at https://www.rampregistrations.com/baseballmanitoba/
Landmark Crush Soccer: Registration will start the middle of March. Please follow “Landmark Crush
Soccer Information” on Facebook for updates. We are looking for soccer coaches and referees for this
season. The season starts at the beginning of May (weather permitting) and winds up at the end of
June. Referees must be 12 years of age or older and training will be provided. If you or anyone you
know is interested in coaching or reffing, please email email@example.com.
Landmark Girls Softball registration is now open and closes March 19 http://landmarksoftball.rampregistrations.com/
Follow us on Facebook at Landmark Girls Softball for more information
We are beginning our annual Spring fundraiser this week. This year we have chosen to
fundraise from the following companies:
– Stone City Coffee Roasters – Delicious small batch, locally roasted coffee. Click Here for Order Form
– Spenst Brothers Pizza – A great way to stock up on frozen pizza for the busy spring season Click Here for Order Form
– Bothwell Cheese – Award winning, locally made cheeses. Click Here for Order Form
Order forms for both fundraisers are due on March 22, 2023 with delivery being the first week of April. More information will follow.
The funds raised will be divided between the two schools. The Collegiate will be using the funds for Student Extracurricular events and the Elementary School will be using the funds to purchase IPads for the Library/Learning Commons.
Cheques should be made out to Landmark PTA.
Latest News View All
March Sixer News
Sixer Update – March 8, 2023 Sixers Music Update: Congratulations to all our bands who performed so well at this year’s Optimist Festival. All bands received high marks and complimentary remarks from the adjudicators. Special congratulations to our grade 9 and senior bands whose marks were high enough to be invited to Nationals next year. At this point we do not have plans to attend. Sixers Athletics Update: Congratulations to all our basketball teamsfor their participation in this year’s basketball… Read More
Re: Landmark Collegiate Fundraiser Starts this week Each year, Landmark Collegiate runs one major school fundraiser that supports all student activities not normally funded by regular school budgets. This year’s fundraiser will once again be a sale of World’s Finest Chocolates and Laura Secord Chocolates, and begins Tuesday, February 14 and runs till Friday, March 3. Students will only be given one case at a time. It is their choice as to which case they would like to sell. Each… Read More